Termoz CN 8 / Hammerset fixing
Back to Top
Hammer-set fixing for the installation of ETICS-systems in all standard masonry materials. Simple, fast setting by driving the compound nail in using a standard hammer.
- To set with few hammer blows.
- The disc fits tight into the insulation thanks to its thickness of only 2.5 mm. Thus allows the application of low-cost, thin reinforcement layers.
- High retention forces thanks to the steel tip of the compound nail.
- Due to the component nail, the TERMOZ CN 8 provides nearly no thermal bridging and helps saving energy
- can be combined with insulation discs DT 90, 110 and 140 mm for very soft insulation materials.
- Building material classes A, B, C, D, E
- Full blocks made from concrete
- Building brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Lightweight aggregate concrete
- Aerated concrete
- quick and easy installation per hammering in the compound nail with a hammer;
- minimal embedment depth 35 mm (A,B,C,D) and 55mm (E) in the substrate is needed;
- non-bearing layers such as adhesives and old render are to be included in the required useful length.