TCM / Two-component HYDRO-INSULATION
Back to Top
Complies with EN 1504-2 (coating (C) according to PI, MC and IR principles).
- Designed for vertical and horizontal waterproofing of buildings
- Can be used in rooms with increased humidity and for installation of waterproofing under tile finishing
- For indoor and outdoor work on solid mineral bases - concrete, porous concrete, brickwork, plaster (CSII and CSIII class), etc.
- Resistant to UV rays, frost resistant, forms a waterproofing coating.
- The surface must be dry and firm, all cracks and voids must be filled
- Clean the base surface from less durable and/or removable layers
- Pour part of the liquid component (B) into a clean container and pour the dry component (A), mix, add the remaining liquid component (B) until a homogeneous mass of the required consistency without lumps is formed
- After the ripening time, ~3 min., mix again
- The ratio of components A:B = 2.5:1
- The material that has started to harden must not be re-mixed with the liquid component!
- Apply the prepared waterproofing with a trowel or brush
- The second layer is laid perpendicular to the first layer
- Process two-component waterproofing within 60 minutes
- The second layer is applied after about 4-6 hours, when the first layer has hardened and cannot be mechanically damaged
- Hardening time depends on temperature, air humidity and layer thickness
- The thickness of one layer is up to 2mm
- 5 kg
|Processing time||Air and foundation temperature||May be covered with tiles||Colour||Proportion of components||Mass consistence||Consumption (in two layers, if one layer thickness is 1mm), kg/m²||Volume weight (kg/dm³)|
|Up to 1h||+5°С till +25°С||After hardening of TCM||Gray||A:B=2,5:1||Plastic mass||2,8||1,4|