SFP Fine / Fine facade filler
Back to Top
- For smooth plastering of facades;
- Can be used in the SAKRET recovery and historic building system as a final layer;
- For indoor and outdoor work;
- High vapor permeability;
- Cement content up to 6%.
Preparation of the foundation:
- The foundation must be dry, firm and without cracks. Clean the foundation from less durable and/or separable layers, as well as from dust, dirt, oils, paint residues, etc. adhesion-reducing dirt;
- Highly absorbent mineral surfaces and plasterboard must be primed with SAKRET BG primer or SAKRET UG concentrated primer diluted with water, in a ratio of 1:3;
- Crumbling surfaces must be primed with SAKRET TGW depth primer;
- Non-absorbent surfaces must be primed with quartz primer SAKRET QG;
- Especially dense and smooth surfaces should be treated with an abrasive material.
- To prepare filler, mix the dry mixture in a clean container with cold water until a homogeneous mass of the required consistency without lumps is formed. After the ripening time, mix again;
- Apply the prepared mixture on the surface with a spatula and level it evenly;
- Hardened filler can be sanded with fine sandpaper (240 μm).
20 kg / plastic bucket / 16 gab. on the pallet
|Consumption||Maximum grain size||Achieving full hardness||Fire safety class||Storage time|
|1 kg/m²/1mm||<0,25mm||After 28 days||Euroclass A1 (non-flammable)||24 months|