SBP / Mineral decorative plaster
• Mineral binder base plaster;
• Included in the certified insulation systems SAKRET ETICS EPS and SAKRET ETICS MW;
• Based on white cement;
• White in colour and tintable with mineral pigments;
• Cottage cheese type;
• 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm fraction;
• Easy to apply and plastic;
• High water vapor permeability;
• We recommend using colours from the SAKRET ETICS system for colouring; SAKRET KS (silicate), SAKRET FM (acrylic) or SAKRET SKF (silicone resin).
• The base must be dry and firm, all cracks and voids must be filled;
• Clean the base from loose and/or separable layers;
• The base must be primed with SAKRET PG primer;
• If the decorative plaster SAKRET SBP is applied on a highly absorbent surface, it must first be primed with the primer SAKRET TGW or SAKRET BG, then with SAKRET PG;
• If the decorative plaster SAKRET SBP is tinted, we recommend using tinted primer SAKRET PG for priming the surface.
• The containers and tools that will be used for mixing and processing the SAKRET SBP material must be clean and rust-free;
• Mix SAKRET SBP in a clean container with cold water until a homogeneous mass is formed;
• To avoid colour tone differences, it is important to precisely dose the water and mix the entire contents of the bag at once;
• After the ripening time (~3 minutes), stir again;
• SAKRET SBP is applied to the base with a stainless-steel grater or spatula so that the thickness of the layer is equal to the grain size of the decorative plaster;
• Create the decorative surface structure with circular movements using a grater;
• The material that has started to harden should not be diluted with water, but should be mixed again.
- 25 kg / paper bags / 48 bags on a pallet.
Chemical composition: cement, lime, inert and technological additives.
|Form||Storage time||Fire safety class||Compliant with the standard||Consumption (2,0 mm fraction)||Consumption (3,0 mm fraction)|
|Crumbling||12 months||Euro class A1 (non-flammable)||LVS EN 998-1||2,8 kg/m²||4,0 kg/m²|