RS / Fast-hardening repair composition for concrete materials
- For the repair of moulding defects of concrete materials (grooves, depressions, unfilled spaces in moulds, etc.);
- To repair defects resulting from exploitation;
- Can be used both for freshly laid and used concrete;
- Fast hardening;
- Water and frost resistant;
- High mechanical resistance;
- Cannot be used for concrete with a compressive strength lower than 15 N/mm².
- The surface must be clean and mechanically resistant;
- Clean the surface from loose and/or separable layers;
- Before treatment, the surface must be primed with the universal primer SAKRET UG (diluted 1:3);
- The repair composition can be applied to the surface without waiting for the primer to dry;
- 1 kg of repair composition add ~290 ml of water and mix thoroughly;
- The finished mass should be applied to the surface with a trowel or a metal board and levelled.
• Technical data refers to +20°C temperature and 50% relative air humidity;
• During the hardening phase of the mortar, protect from the sun, drafts and excessively high temperatures (>30°C);
• Protect fresh mortar from rain and too rapid drying. When the mortar has started to bind, do not add water!
• Wash containers and tools with water immediately after making the mortar. Hardened mortar can only be removed mechanically;
• Contains cement, reacts alkaline. Protect skin and eyes, follow technical instructions. If the mortar has got into the eyes, rinse with a large amount of water, if necessary, consult a doctor;
• Protect the packaging from weather conditions, store on wooden pallets, in a cool and dry place, cover torn packaging immediately.
- 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg / plastic bucket
|Spiedes stiprība pēc 2 diennaktīm||Spiedes stiprība pēc 7 diennaktīm||Spiedes stiprība pēc 28 diennaktīm||Sacietēšanas laiks||Tālāka apstrāde||Ugunsdrošības klase||Storage time|
|7 N/mm²||11 N/mm²||15 N/mm²||25 - 30 minūtes||Pēc ~24 stundām||Eiroklase A1 (nedegošs)||12 mēneši|