QG / Quartz primer
Back to Top
- For priming walls, ceilings and floors;
- For dense, smooth, low-absorbing concrete and similar surfaces before plastering, tiling, etc. works;
- Can be tinted;
- For internal and external works.
- In white colour to be able to identify the primed surface;
- Reduces and smoothens the absorption capacity of the surface;
- Improves grip;
- Strengthens the surface;
- Does not contain solvents.
Preparation of the base surface:
- The base must be dry, firm and without cracks. Clean the base from less durable and/or separable layers, as well as from dust, dirt, oils, paint residues, etc. adhesion-reducing dirt;
- Priming work should only be carried out when all grinding work is completely finished.
- The primer must be thoroughly mixed before use;
- Primers are used undiluted;
- Apply with a brush, roller or sprayer in 1 or 2 layers;
- Development temperature +5°C to +25°C.
- To avoid the formation of puddles and drains, the primer must be completely absorbed into the surface;
- Do not mix the primer with other materials and do not dilute with water! This can lead to drastic changes in primer’s qualities;
- Wash tools with water immediately after work;
- Do not freeze!
|600 g/m2||Concrete (dry)
|575 g/m2||Silicate brick
|875 g/m2||Aerated concrete
Consumption depends on the roughness and porosity of the surface, as well as on the priming method and conditions.
- 1,5 kg, 5 kg, 15 kg, 30 kg / plastic bucket
|Chemical composition||Colour||Density, g/cm³||Viscosity||pH||Quantity of GOS (V°C) in grams per liter (g/l)||Drying time at 23°C and relative air humidity of 50%||Consumption per m²||Storage time|
|Organic solvent-free water polymer dispersion with fillers and additives||White / tintable||1,6 ± 0.05||500 - 1000 mPas||9 - 10||2||~3h||0,35 - 0,9 kg/m2||12 months|