PC A / CORNER ARCH BEAD
Back to Top
orner arch bead is used for the protection, stabilization and accurate making of edges.
- Archway corner bead is used for making of untypical shapes, especially in arch making;
- The bead is set to an edge and fixed accordingly in respect to plaster thickness the set edge is aligned;
- In making of arch shape it is important to form the profiles gradually and equally according to the arch angle;
- The bead also simplify plaster smoothing.
- Recommended clip on distance is 10 cm;
- The bead can be applied for large arch;
- To shorten the bead, use scissors designed for work with a plastic bead.
|2.5 m||PVH||25 x 25 mm|