OAD Elastic / HYDRO-INSULATION
Back to Top
- Waterproofing material based on synthetic styrene-butadiene latex;
- Excellent adhesion to various materials;
- Use SAKRET FKE, FKW, FFK, FKL or FFKs tile adhesives for gluing tiles;
- Easy coverage;
- Good mechanical strength of surface;
- For interior work in damp and wet rooms, excluding pools!
- The surface must be dry and firm, all cracks and voids must be filled;
- Clean the surface from loose and/or separable layers;
- Prime the surface first with SAKRET OAD ELASTIC PRIMER. Dilute with clean, cold water in proportions 1:4;
- For wood, plasterboard, plywood, etc. similar surfaces, use undiluted!
- Use a brush, roller or varnish applicator for application;
- Can be used on heated floors;
- Before treating the heated floors, turn off the heating two days before applying the waterproofing;
- The humidity of the concrete base should not exceed 85% relative humidity;
- Apply waterproofing in corners, level transitions, lay and stick sealing tapes, fabrics and membranes around drains and pipelines in these places.
- 1,5 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg/ plastic bucket
Chemical composition: Stirol-butadiene latex binder, fillers and additives
|pH||Solids content, %||Density||Solubility (in water)||Processing temperature||Dry membrane thickness, mm||Consumption, kg/m2||Colour|
|8-9||75±1||1,4±0,02 g/cm3||Laba||+10||0,4 for walls / 0,6 for floor||0,92 for walls / 1,3 for floor||Yellow|