Back to Top
- SAKRET mineral decorative plaster SBP or MRP-E can be tinted with mineral pigment in various shades.
• Two jobs at the same time - by applying tinted decorative plaster, you will be able to combine plaster pulling and painting;
• Tone card for pigments intended for SAKRET decorative plasters SBP and MRP-E;
• SAKRET mineral pigments can also be used for tinting other mineral materials;
• 18 shades available.
- • Add warm water to the pigment up to the mark on the wall of the container
• Close the container and shake it thoroughly until the pigment is evenly dissolved
• The entire pigment solution is added to the water intended for the preparation of decorative plaster
• Add SAKRET decorative plaster (1 container of SAKRET mineral pigments per 25 kg of decorative plaster)
• Mix the decorative plaster thoroughly, wait 10 minutes and mix again
• Apply the decorative plaster on a previously primed surface
• Full planes must be covered in one work process
200g / plastic container/ 24 pcs. in box