LP-1/ Water-reducing, plasticizing additive for concrete
Back to Top
- Very effective plasticizer;
- Used in the production of concrete and mortar mixtures for civil, industrial and transport construction;
- Allows to reduce cement consumption by 15-20%;
- High degree of plasticization (from S1 to S4), low consumption;
- The mobility of the concrete mass remains;
- Hardened concrete has high plasticity and increased bending strength;
- Does not contain chlorides.
- Intended for production of transport concrete, reinforced concrete constructions, monolithic concrete structures, construction of tunnels and bridges;
- Add 0.5 - 1.0% of the cement mass.
Chemical composition: Sodium lignosulfate and soda ash.
- 1000l container (only on order).
|Colour||Dry residue, %||Density, g/cm³||pH||Storage temperature||Storage time||Certificate|
|Brown||27-29||1,14±0,01||9-11||+5°С till +30°С||12 months||1327-CPR-0895 LVS EN 934-2+A1:2012,T2|