LAP / LAP Fine / Acoustic Plaster
Back to Top
- For creating light, heat-insulating and sound-insulating surfaces on various mineral bases, fibrolite, ceramic bricks and blocks, aerated concrete blocks;
- Suitable for plastering walls in one or more layers, forming a layer of up to 70 mm;
- For filling various cavities, where high mechanical strength of the material is not required;
- Workable manually or with plastering machines;
- For outdoor and indoor works.
- The base must be firm, dry, durable and without cracks;
- Clean the base from less durable and/or separable layers;
- Water-absorbing surfaces must be primed with SAKRET BG primer or diluted SAKRET UG primer in a ratio of 1:3. To create an adhesion layer on smooth surfaces, prime with quartz primer SAKRET QG;
- Mix SAKRET acoustic plaster in a clean container with cold water until a homogeneous mass without lumps is formed;
- After ripening time, approx. 3 minutes, mix again;
- The material that has started to harden must not be diluted with water!
- All works must be carried out in accordance with the regulations for plastering works. To obtain a very flat surface, use fine-grained plaster SAKRET LAP Fine for the final layer.
|Thermal conductivity, λ||Noise blow impact (100mm thick layer SAKRET LAP/LAP FINE and 30mm mineral wool (density from 80-110 kg/m3 ), in compliance with ISO 10140-3:2011||Consumption||Volume of ready mortar||Strength class (according to LVS EN 998-1)||Fire safety class||Sound absorption rate, in compliance with ISO 354:2003 (Layer thickness 40 mm)||Sound absorption rate, in compliance with ISO 354:2003 (Layer thickness 90 mm)||Layer thickness||Water for mixing 12.5 kg of dry mixture||Volumetric weight of material, kg/m³|
|0,117 W/m*K||ΔLw=37 dB||Approx. 20 kg/m² of dry mixture, if layer thickness is 50 mm||From 12,5kg to approx. 32l||CS I||A1 (non-flammable)||αw=0,35, class D||αw=0,45, class D||20-70 mm||6,8 – 7,0 l||~450|