FIN Plus / Finishing filler for wet rooms
Back to Top
- Lime - cement finishing filler for levelling of walls and ceilings before painting, gluing wallpaper, etc.
- For different types of mineral surfaces (concrete, plaster)
- Not suitable for plasterboard and other unstable surfaces
- White colour
- For indoors work only!
- The surface to be treated must be clean, smooth, and stable
- Clean the base from less durable and/or separable layers, including dust, dirt, grease, paint residues, etc. adhesion-reducing dirt.
- Highly water absorbent surfaces must be primed with SAKRET BG primer or diluted SAKRET UG primer in a ratio of 1:3
- Loose substrates prime with SAKRET TGW deep primer
- Mix the dry mixture in a clean container with cold water until a homogeneous mass of the required consistency without lumps is formed.
- For mixing the mass, it is recommended to use a mixer with 600 turns per minute
- After the ripening time, ~5 min., mix the mass again
- Apply the prepared mixture on the surface with a spatula and level it evenly
- The hardened surface can be sanded with fine sandpaper or with a sanding sieve
- 4 kg / paper bag
|One layer thickness||Readiness time||Processing time||Processing and substrate temperatures||Consumption||Fire safety class|
|1-3 mm||~5 min.||~2h||≥ +10ºС||~1,2 kg/m2 , if layer thickness is 1 mm||А1 (non-flammable)|