ED B05F / DRIP EDGE WITH MESH FOR BASE PROFILE (SELF-ADHESIVE) 5 MM
Back to Top
Drip edge with mesh to ensure a firm connection of the base profile with the insulation material in the contact insulation system – ETICS.
- Alkali-proof PVC, fibre glass reinforcement mesh Vertex R 117 ETAG 004, double self-adhesive tape.
- Firm connection of the base profile with insulating material;
- Prevents crack occurrence in the place of jointing the plaster on the base profile;
- With its distinct drip ledge, the profile ensures a perfect drain of water off the system, prevents capillary rise under the insulating material;
- Perfect structural and visual finish and closure of the system.
- Place the drip edge with mesh and use the double self-adhesive tape to stick it on the base profile;
- Then insert the insulating material with an adhesive applied on it in the base profile and stick it on the wall;
- Then apply the adhesive also on the front bottom part of the insulating material to the minimum height of 10 cm;
- Press the fibre glass reinforcement mesh of the profile into the adhesive;
- Wipe off the adhesive that has been pressed out through the mesh and level with a metal float.