DW+ / Gaskets with elastic zone 100 mm
Back to Top
- Waterproof pipe flashing and sealing for areas where waterproofing is necessary. Special wall piping collar made from non-woven and a flexible coating.Application instruction:The wall should be sealed with a suitable waterproofing sheet or coating.
- Prepare the thin-set tile mortar according to manufacturers instruction (stir approx 2 min.) and apply afterwards with a 5/32” x 5/32” (4 mm x 4 mm) tooth trowel.
- It is important to achieve an even thickness.
- Apply the waterproof coating or sheets according to the job specification – domestic or commercial buildings – on the wall from top to the bottom and from the center to the edges.
- Apply tile mortar or suitable sealant (depending on specification) with a 5/32” x 5/32” (4 mm x 4 mm) tooth trowel around the pipe. Pull the pipe flashing – without damaging it – over the pipe and embed firmly into the mortar/sealant. Avoid creases, air pockets and damages to the flashing.
- Without further delay tile mortar can be applied on the wall as well as on top of the pipe flashing.
- Tiling can begin immediately.
|Iepakojums||Svars||Temperatūras noturība: min. / maks.|
|25 gab.||7.9 g||- 5°C / + 90°C|