CP-K / Binding Retardant Additive
Back to Top
- The additive increases the time required for the mixture to transition from the plastic state to the solid state;
- Has plasticizing qualities;
- Delays the onset of binding by 90-120 min. compared to the control mixture;
- Delays the binding end time by 360 min. compared to the control mixture;
- Binding strength after 7 days – 80-90% of the control mixture;
- Binding strength after 8 days ≥ 90% of the control mixture.
- For ready-mixed concrete and mixtures that need to be transported;
- Can be used for tense reinforced concrete structures;
- At low air temperatures, the onset of binding slows down.
- Chemical composition: sulfonic acid, polycondensation product based on melamine, sodium lignosulfonate, additives.
- 25 l / plastic bucket.
|Colour||Dry residue, %||Density, g/cm³||pH||Chloride ion content||Consumption||Storage temperature||Storage time||Certificate|
|Brown||31-33||1,13±0,01||9-11||<0,2||0,6–1,0%||+5°С to +30°С||12 months||1327-CPR-1011 LVS EN 934-2+A1:2012, T8|