BE (Wet) / Shotcrete
Back to Top
- Suitable for repairing of concrete and reinforced concrete structures;
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor work;
- Compressive strength after 28 days ≥ 45 N/mm2;
- Particle size: ≤ 3.0 mm.
- The foundation must be firm, durable, without cracks;
- It is necessary to clean the surface from crumbling layers, as well as from other separable materials;
- Particularly dense and/or smooth surfaces should first be treated with sandblasting or abrasive material.
- Apply the mass to the required layer thickness, level and smooth;
- The thickness of one layer, depending on the position of the surface, 20-50mm;
- The next layer is applied after the base layer has hardened sufficiently.
|Compressive strength after 28 days/nights||Flexural strength after 1 day||Flexural strength after 28 days||Adhesion||Flexibility module||Fire safety class||Maximum grain size||Water per 1 kg of dry mix||Air and surface temperature||Compressive strength after 1 day|
|≥ 45 N/mm²||≥ 6 N/mm²||≥ 9 N/mm²||≥ 2,5 N/mm²||≥ 20GPa||A 1 (non-flammable)||till 2,5 mm||approx. 0,113 litres||From +5°С till +25°С||≥ 20 N/mm²|