AP / Ready made decorative plaster
Back to Top
- Based on binder of acrylic polymer
- Included in certified insulation systems SAKRET ETICS EPS and SAKRET ETICS MW
- High mechanical resistance
- Easy application and plastic
- Structure of "rain/borer" and "curd"
- Fractions 1 mm, 1,5 mm, 2,0 mm and 3 mm
- White color, possible toning in different colors
- The base must be dry and firm, all cracks and voids must be filled
- Clean the surface from less persistent and/or separable layers
- The base surface must be primed with SAKRET PG primer
- If the decorative plaster is applied on a highly absorbent surface, it must first be primed with the primer SAKRET TGW or SAKRET BG, then with SAKRET PG
- If the decorative plaster is tinted, we recommend using SAKRET PG tinted primer for priming the surface
- The containers and tools that will be used for mixing and processing the SAKRET AP material must be clean and rust-free.
- Shake SAKRET AP thoroughly before use
- The material is applied to the base with a stainless-steel trowel or spatula so that the thickness of the layer is equal to the grain size of the decorative plaster.
- Create the decorative surface structure with circular movements (for the structure of curd and worm) or vertical movements (for the structure of raindrops) - use a plastic grater
- 25 kg / plastic container / 16 containers on pallet
Chemical composition: acrylic binder, mineral filler, film former, thickening agent, pigments and surface active substance
|Consumption (2,0 mm fraction)||pH||Form||Storage time||Specific weight, g/cm³||Size of big grains, mm||Consumption (1,0 mm fraction)||Consumption (1,5 mm fraction)|
|2,8 - 3,0 kg/m²||8,5 - 9,5||Paste type||12 months||1,70 ± 0,05||0,7 - 1,2||1,5 – 1,8 kg/m²||1,8 - 2,5 kg/m²|