KLN-IF_KC / Insulation washer with integral cap
Back to Top
Insulation washer with integral cap, used for insulation installation to timber or similar substrate with holding flange and hardened screw.
- recommended for the attachment of ETICS to wooden substrates using UC screws, or to sheet metal using WB screws
- special design of integral fastener cap allows reduction of thermal bridges
- consistent and reliable holding force
- quick, simple and clean installation
- can be used in combination with additional KWL plate - 90, 110 or 140mm diameter.
- metal sheet & profiles
- External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS);
- Polystyrene (EPS) boards;
- Mineral wool;
- Polyurethane (PU) boards.
- lightly insert KC washer into surface of insulation material
- drive the required screw through the washer and insulation material into the substrate, until fixing depth is reached
- in wooden substrates the washer is recommended for use with the UC chipboard screw
- in sheet metal the washer is recommended for use with either the WB or WX self-drilling screw