EW US(01) / UNDER SILL PROFILE
Under sill profile PVC with mesh is a permanent dilatation connection of a window sill and plaster. Connection of the profile with glass fibre mesh and reinforcing mesh fabric is used on the thermal insulation surface.
- Ensure tight and elastic connection of the sill to the system;
- Eliminates cracking between a window sill and plaster (performed with foam tape with a thickness of 4 mm);
- Protects the system against weather effects;
- Prevents cold penetration;
- Aesthetics - perfectly straight ending;
- Eliminates the need for additional joint filling;
- Opening angle 90° - 130°.
- For a firm connection, the window sill lower part has to be free of adhered pollution, dust and grease;
- The window sill can be glued onto the profile only after hardening of binder used to glue the profile onto the thermal insulation;
- Press the sill profile in the prepared bed and align with a spirit-level;
- Then press the profile reinforcement mesh in the adhesive;
- Coat the entire profile mesh gradually into the building adhesive;
- For window and door openings it is necessary to perform diagonal reinforcement in the corners using fibre glass mesh in the min. size of 20 x 30 cm;
- First push it to the window frame and then press it to stick it to the sill profile;
- Finally fix the sill to the window frame with screws.
- Application temperature must not be lower than 5°C;
- Installation work must be performed within the temperature range of +5°C to +30°C. At low temperatures, there must be counted with a lower starting glairiness and a longer time for the reaction of the adhesive with the window frame.