DLX 120 HF / Mixing tool
Back to Top
The DLX mixing tool is ideal for leveling compounds and liquid materials. Thin-bed adhesives, leveling compounds, liquid coverings, etc.
- The DLX mixing tool was specially developed for the optimum preparation of thin-bed mortar for the cementing of concrete precision blocks.
- The two turbine blades, fitted one above the other, provide a strong flow of material to prevent the formation of lumps.
- Every mixing tool is made of steel, unless stated otherwise, with a powder-coated finish in RAL 5018, turquoise.
- Made in Germany
- In this method the material is swirled horizontally, with the components flowing up and down in accordance with the movement of the mixing tool.
- Fewer air inclusions in the material and generally higher shear forces prevent the formation of lumps.