PJ 12F / PLASTERBOARD EDGING BEAD WITH DILATATION TAPE
Back to Top
Profile used for plasterboard lining connection to window frame or to any plate ending anywhere, according to designer requirements.
- Solves problem of cracking and additional reparations;
- Aesthetic solution;
- Quick installation;
- Joint duration.
- For a firm connection, the base has to be dry, even, free of adhered pollution, dust, and grease;
- The shortened profile must be carefully laid on the edge of the plasterboard board;
- Unpeel and fold back about 3 cm of the backing paper from the tape;
- Attach the plasterboard board with the profile to the target position of the frame (windows, doors);
- Gradually remove the remaining backing paper from the tape and press the plasterboard board with attached profile against the frame so that the tape bonds over the entire surface;
- Then perform mechanical anchoring of the plasterboard board for the lining of the opening;
- To shorten the profile use scissors designed for work with plastic profiles;
- Application temperature (the temperature of the window frame, window molding, and surrounding) must not be lower than 5°C;
- At low temperatures and strong winds, there must be counted with a lower starting graininess and a longer time for the reaction of the adhesive.
|2.5 m||12.5 mm||PVH|