PJ 12 / PLASTERBOARD EDGING BEAD
Back to Top
Profile used for plasterboard lining connection to window frame or to any plate ending, anywhere, according to designer requirements.
- Joint duration;
- Solves problem of cracking and additional reparations;
- Quick installation;
- Aesthetic solution;
- For a firm connection, the base has to be dry, even, free of adhered pollution, dust and grease;
- The shortened profile must be carefully laid on the edge of the plasterboard board;
- Carefully set to the plasterboard in a manner that the profile sits firmly on the board;
- Then perform mechanical anchoring of the plasterboard board for the lining of the opening;
- To shorten the profile use scissors designed for work with plastic profiles;
- At low temperatures and strong winds, there must becounted with a lower starting glairiness and a longer time for the reaction of the adhesive.