MIXING TOOL WK 140 HF
Back to Top
WK mixing tool with two wide mixing blades. Ideal for all sticky and viscous materials, e.g. cement, plaster, ready-mixed mortars, etc.
- Every mixing tool is made of steel, unless stated otherwise, with a powder-coated finish in RAL 5018, turquoise.
- Suitable for various applications, the WK mixing tool is notable for outstanding conveyance of the material.
- With two wide mixing blades for easy guidance in the material and minimal stress on the drive machine.
- Made in Germany
- The material is conveyed up to the top of the container from the bottom and then flows back down again at the sides.
- This is suitable for the processing of heavy mixtures such as mortar, plaster, cement, and sand- and pebble-filled materials.
- The mixing tool works into the material easily with a screwing action.