MIXING TOOL MK 140 HF
Back to Top
Professional mixing tool MK with three mixing blades. Ideal for heavy and highly-viscous materials. Particularly suitable for plaster, mortar, screed, concrete, quartz-filled material, etc.
- The professional mixing tool MK – specially developed for tough service on the building site.
- With three mixing blades for fast working with high shear forces, for thorough mixing results.
- Featuring particularly high-quality workmanship and high-grade steel for a long life, even with abrasive materials.
- Every mixing tool is made of steel, unless stated otherwise, with a powder-coated finish in RAL 5018, turquoise.
- Made in Germany
- The material is conveyed up to the top of the container from the bottom and then flows back down again at the sides.
- This is suitable for the processing of heavy mixtures such as mortar, plaster, cement, and sand- and pebble-filled materials.
- The mixing tool works into the material easily with a screwing action.