EW CS(01) / PROFILE FOR SIDE SILL CONNECTION
Back to Top
A unique system for draining water from the jamb and preventing leaks between the sill and ETICS system.
- Prevents disruption of the ETICS insulation system where the sill meets the jamb;
- A unique profile for sheet-metal sill with a side bend;
- Allows the sill to dilate without causing cracks or fractures in the jamb;
- Aesthetic and perfectly level finish to this detail of the ETICS system;
- Permanent dilatation sill connection with the plaster;
- Profile connects perfectly with the jamb of insulation systems through the integrated fabric;
- Chemically stable.
- To firmly fasten the profile the outer side of the sill must be dry, free of clinging dirt, dust, and grease;
- Recommended for aluminum or steel sills with a side bend of up to 18 mm, max. length 2 m and thickness up to 2 mm;
- Apply the integrated glass fibre mesh onto a leveling compound only;
- At the point where the sill ends at the front we recommend applying a thin layer of MS polymer sealant;
- To shorten the profile use scissors designed for work with plastic profiles;
- Installation work must be performed within the temperature range of +5 C to +30 C (air and base temperature).
|6 mm||2.0 m||PVH|