EO RE / ROOF EDGE CLOSING PROFILE WITH MESH
EO RE closing profile with fibre glass reinforcement mesh and rubber textile for closing the plaster at the roof edge and connecting it to the roof sheet metal in the contact insulation system – ETICS.
- PVC - UV stable and alkali-proof, fibre glass reinforcement mesh Vertex R 117 ETAG 004, rubber textile, double self-adhesive PE expansion tape with closed pores
- Self-adhesive PE expansion tape for the rubber textile provides easy, fast and reliable connection of the profile to the sheet metal;
- Ensures expansion jointing of the insulating material and plaster with the roof sheet metal;
- Eliminates capillarity rise under the insulating material;
- The rubber textile works as a closing plate closes the system and protects it against weather effects
- Prevents hairline cracking;
- The finished shape enables to finish plaster precisely with constant layer;
- The package includes adhesive foil and templates for the manufacture of inner and outer corners.
- All surfaces have to be straight, dry and without pieces of dust and grease and suitable for bonding;
- To shorten the profile use scissors designed for work with plastic profiles.