ED C02 / DRIPNOSE BEAD PVC WITH MESH
Back to Top
Dripnose bead is used for utilization with outer plasters, to prevent water under-flowing (e.g. window or door ceiling, etc.)
- An edge protection from a mechanical damage;
- Prevents flowing of water under the plaster that might damage the construction upper covering;
- An edge protection, from a mechanical damage;
- Aesthetics - a perfectly straight edge;
- Connection of the profile with glass fibre mesh to reinforcing mesh fabrics used on thermal insulation system surface;
- The profile surface can be easily re-painted by a facade paint.
- The admitted edge has to be clean, without plaster;
- During painting, the edge may be painted with paint.