EB 08 / BASE PROFILE 0.8MM
Back to Top
Base profile including a drip ledge used for horizontal set-up of thermal insulating plates in the contact insulation system – ETICS.
- Natural aluminum, alloyed
- Horizontal set-up of insulation material;
- Dripping edge guarantee the water drains in a vertical direction from the bottom of the ETICS structure;
- System protection against mechanical damage;
- Rainwater draining off the system, prevention of any capillary rise under insulation material.
- Place the base profile to the wall, align with a spirit-level and mark places to drill holes for anchors;
- Do not use impact drilling for hollow bricks to prevent inner brick partitions from breaking - the anchor would not hold in the masonry;
- Insert the anchor through the hole in the profile into the predrilled, sufficiently deep and clean hole in the masonry;
- Fix the profile by hammering a steel screw in the anchor;
- To prevent the profile from distorting due to uneven masonry, use spacers for installation;
- Base profiles are joined to one another using base profile joint units.