EXT / Expanding tape 15×20 mm (3-7mm)
Back to Top
Self-expanding joint sealant tape. The tape is on one side provided with a strong self-adhesive acrylic tape.
- Open cellular polyurethane foam, impregnated with a modified acrylic dispersion, containing flame retarding fillings. No content of plasticizers.
- Sealing of gaps between window/door frame and embrasure.
- Sealing between concrete sections.
- Sealing of skylights and roof-lights.
- Sealing of roof constructions, including eaves fillers.
- Sealing of log houses.
- Insulation against noise and vibrations in connection with ventilation and climate installations.
- Insulation against noise and vibrations within the automotive industry.
- Slowly expands when released from the roll.
- Expands and fills out all cracks and uneven parts of the joint.
- Leaves a completely homogenous tight seal.
- Resistant to water penetration and UV-light.
- Minimizes the risk of wet-rot and fungal infection of the building system.
- The open cell structure allows breathability of joints and evaporation of moisture.
- Remains elastic.
- Safe for user and the environment.
- In outer joints ensures the preservation of foam properties and protects it from UV rays.
|15 mm||3-7 mm||Pelēka||4751023400341||8 metri|